Halifax Dumpster Rental
We proudly offer our dumpster services in the Halifax area.
Fun Facts about Halifax:
- Halifax has the second largest ice-free natural harbour in the world after Sydney, Australia.
- Since 1856 the Halifax Citadel National Historic Site fire a canon at noon each day except for Christmas Day.
- In 1866, Halifax entered a 99 year lease to rent Point Pleasant Park from the British government for 1 shilling (10 cents) per year. In 1879, this lease was extended for 999 years. Will this lease be renewed in the year 2865?
- Pier 21 is Atlantic Canada's only national museum. Pier 21 welcomed one million immigrants to Canada between 1928 and 1971.
- Halifax is closer to Dublin, Ireland than it is to Victoria, BC.